This shirt first appeared in 1952 as a follow-up to HBT overalls. This version with sleeve forks was released between 1964-1975 and service for a long time. It is also the final evolution of the OG-107 shirt. It is characterized by sleeve forks, pointed pockets, and a right-angle hem. The satin cotton fabric is still used. Although the OG-507 after 1975 has the same appearance, it uses a cotton-polyester blended fabric.