- Style: Type B-3 Flight Jacket
- Fit: tailoring fit
- Possibility of Made-to-Measure (contact us at email@example.com)
- Weight: heavyweight
- Sheepskin: Real Merino Shearling from Tuscany (Italy)
- Leather trimmings: vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy)
- Seam overlays for extra protection
- Single “Map” front Pocket in Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy)
- Single zipper front Pocket
- Zippers: antique brass with engraved markings
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Breathable, Windproof and Waterproof
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps
Inspired by early 40s type B-3 Flight jackets from the Second World War and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Aviatore” B-3 Shearling Jacket represents an authentic garment made of Italian Shearling Sheepskin reinforced with leather trimmings in vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy).
The Shearling Sheepskin is the perfect natural insulator for cold weather. The soft sheep wool encases your body, ensuring maximum body warmth retention and at the same time wicking away excess moisture when the body generates it.
The bikers who sport the B-3 Jackets on cold winter road trips rely on their rugged and tough exteriors as much as they do on their soft and pliable interiors. The B-3 Jacket is a perfect reflection of their bravery and determination, providing much needed protection and comfort.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic B-3 Jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
Each and Every Jacket is Made to Order, individually handcrafted in Northern Italian Alps.
We offer Free Shipping Worldwide.
Possibility of Made-to-Measure (also contact us by lookbrew-ins).
🌎WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ✈
We ship anywhere in the world straight to your doorstep!
1. Standard Trackable Shipping: 12~20 business days.($7.95 or $9.95)
2. Expedited Express (DHL) Shipping: 9~16 business days.($12.95)
Worldwide Free Shipping on Order $79+
In Rare Cases, due to extremely high demand, or Seasonal holidays, please allow up 3-4 weeks delivery for Standard Shipping method. However, many times you will receive your items much earlier too.
Do not worry, we ALWAYS send packages with Tracking Numbers so you will be notified every step of the way!
Due to the impact of the epidemic, the time for the order to be delivered to you will be different from the estimated time by 5-15 days.